The left wing encompasses the left side of the political spectrum, in which the border between the left side and right side is usually occupied by the centre. As a result, the left-wing is vast, and quite more diverse than it's right counterpart. In the far end are communists who want to end capitalism, in the middle are hippies and progressives, who sympathize and demand more rights to the disadvantaged and working class but not desiring the end of capitalism, and towards the centre are centre-leftists, who overall lean on left-wing issues but sometimes centrist or right on others.
Please edit this page!
Left-wing Political Parties
- Democratic Party (United States, centre-left)
- Liberal Party of Canada (Canada, centre-left)
- Labour Party of the United Kingdom (United Kingdom, centre-left)
- Green Party (International, progressive-hippie)
- New Democratic Party (Canada, progressive)
- Socialist Party of France (France, progressive)
- Communist Party of Cuba (Cuba, communist)